Coffeeclubemails.net Internet Web Site Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and " Coffeeclubemails.net " with a principal place of business on the Internet. Use of the Coffeeclubemails.net Internet Web site (the "Coffeeclubemails.net") signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement: :
1. AGREEMENT: You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Coffeeclubemails.net Web Site.
2. CHANGE POLICY: Coffeeclubemails.net reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be emailed to registered and verified members via their email address used at registration.
3. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable. You may not sell, trade or give away your member account. You may not sell, trade or give away your downline or referrals. You may not sell, trade or give away your upgrade ads or won ads etc.
� Anyone caught selling their account and or upgrade ads or giving their account away, will be immediately terminated, all funds forfeited and downline forfeited. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
As Well also goes if you are caught buying the acct, upgrade ads and or won ads
4. ACCOUNTS: Only one member per household may have an account with Coffeeclubemails.net. Anyone found to have duplicate accounts, including but not limited to duplicate IP addresses, will have all accounts terminated and lose all earnings. No exceptions.!!!!!!!
Each member is responsible for their own account and keeping the personal information it contains current.You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this program. Members have the ability to make necessary changes without involving the Webmaster. Members going on vacation may set the vacation mode from within their member area and do not need to email the Webmaster to do this for them.
All member data must be complete. Member name, address, city, state, country and payment option MUST be filled out. Failure to complete this information - OR - filling the areas in with gibberish will result in the termination of the account without warning.
If an account is deleted for this reason the deleted member FORFIETS all earnings, referrals and upgraded status (if it applies). If that member rejoins the program they will NOT be credited for any loss from the deleted account. Any member with incomplete information on file will not be paid out until the account is corrected.
5. UNSUBSCRIBE DISCLAIMER! Coffeeclubemails.net provides users the opportunity to UN-SUBSCRIBE receiving communications and/or emails from us at any point. Coffeeclubemails.net gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can Log in than click the User info link (provided here) scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Enter your password and click on the delete button below! Do not email the administration staff with unsubscribe requests. All such requests will be ignored.
Affiliate page Clause:
The Affiliate page is an additional feature to the PTR. You must be active in the PTR to use this feature We are imposing a 10% other earnings vs. affiliate page in order to be paid. Other earnings will include everything except downline earnings. So if you have $5.00 in affiliate page earnings you must have at least 50 cents in personal earnings per cash out request.
You can not run your affiliate page on auto surf programs there is a pop up on the affiliate page the help prevent those cheating
We also reserve the right to refuse the purchase of an affiliate page to any one
This is a modification for the affiliate pages. Please understand that it is for the best of the site and honest members. 75% of your affiliate page has to show before getting credited. This means you page has to load almost all the way and not just showing that you have been credited. Also we do not accept 0IFrames. The links for all affiliate pages will be tested for 0IFrames. If they are found to be using them, you will be suspended until further notice, your account will be terminated and will loose all earnings without prior notification.
6. CHEATING: WE use a 3 strike rule if you have 3 strikes your acct will be deleted.
Should any instances of cheating be found either by use of Paid2Read Email Program Optimizers or other "cheating" software, multiple accounts on a single computer, promoting "cheat software or teaching how to "cheat", invalid paid2signups whereby credit is attempted to be ascertained by submission of a confirmation email where the sign up referrer is found not to be the direct up-line, coffeeclubemails.net will delete that member's account. Once an account is deleted for cheating that member gives up their right to privacy, meaning we may and will share your username, email address, name, and IP number with other webmasters. The deleted member also gives up any right to earnings that may have resulted from the cheating. The deleted member gives up any rights to referrals and downline earnings that resulted from the cheating.
CHEATING can be defined as but is not limited to:
a. Creating multiple accounts
b. Use of optimizing software
c. Searching from disallowed countries
d. Attempting to receive multiple credits for sign up tasks.
e. Attempting to teach others how to cheat using software etc
f. Attempting to use 0 IFrames to gain false hits to any page.
g. Keywords / Interest:
We have several "Bad" keywords/interest, (I cheat, I don't understand English) this assists us in finding the members that can not understand English. If your account is found to have one of these keywords selected your account will be deleted. If you are NOT from a search allowed country, do not select the SEARCH interest/keyword - accounts from non search countries that have this keyword selected will be deleted.
h. On occasion there will be a "Cheat Protection Link"
located in the Disclaimer area of each email. After the
third time you click the link your account will be deleted!
The link will be clearly labeled. If you click this link it simply
means to me that either you cannot read English as is required by
this program, you are using cheater software, or you are not reading
the emails before you click. This is a Paid to READ Email program, NOT
a Paid to Click program
i. Bad Turing #s If more then 20 bad Turing #s are selected in one month your acct will be deleted.
j. You can not run your affiliate page on auto surf programs this is cheating and your page will be cancled no ?s asked. there is a pop up on the affiliate page the help prevent those cheating
If we catch you cheating at one of our sites, you will be deleted from all that we own. There will be NO exceptions
If you do not agree with any of these terms then you may not join coffeeclubemails.net. If a member violates these terms their membership will be terminated and all his earnings will be confiscated. Also, if a member is deleted for violating these terms he/she WILL NOT be allowed to rejoin.
7. COPYRIGHT: Coffeeclubemails.net is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the Coffeeclubemails.net are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on Coffeeclubemails.net are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Coffeeclubemails.net, or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on Coffeeclubemails.net
8. SITE CHANGES: Coffeeclubemails.net may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Coffeeclubemails.net Web Site at any time, including the availability of any Coffeeclubemails.net feature, database, or Content. Coffeeclubemails.net may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Coffeeclubemails.net Web Site without notice or liability.
9. LIABILITY: You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Coffeeclubemails.net, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Coffeeclubemails.net reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Coffeeclubemails.net
11. SITE DISCLAIMER: THE Coffeeclubemails.net WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE Coffeeclubemails.net WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, Coffeeclubemails.net AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE Coffeeclubemails.net WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE Coffeeclubemails.net WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE Coffeeclubemails.net WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, Coffeeclubemails.net AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Coffeeclubemails.net DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Coffeeclubemails.net AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE Coffeeclubemails.net WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
12. Links to other Web Sites.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
13. Refund Policy.There are no Refunds on Upgraded MEMBERSHIPS, BANNERS, PTC BANNER ADS, EMAIL ADS, PERMANENT, HEADER, CHEAP or LINKS or any other Advertisements. There are also no refunds on any items purchased through our auctions.
14. Responsibilities of Members.
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this program. Our program is open to both US and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws. You agree to and must use your own name and email address in the sign-up process and may not assume a false identity. Any accounts suspicious of false name and address will lose all earnings. You may not sign-up multiple times with different email addresses. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your account. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing Coffeeclubemails.net account. You will use your email address and/or username / password combination to access your account, it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential; you may change this information by logging into your Coffeeclubemails.net account and pressing the change information link. Any solicitation of advertisers for a confirmation email for purposes of receiving credit in your account will be grounds for immediate termination. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Coffeeclubemails.net account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal by Coffeeclubemails.net be detected it may result in member termination and possible legal action. You must maintain your email account that you used when signing up Coffeeclubemails.net. You must maintain your e-mail account that you used when signing up with Coffeeclubemails.net. You agree to receive e-mail advertising from Coffeeclubemails.net. Limited to no more than (75) per day. In the event your e-mail account on file becomes closed or blocked to messages from Coffeeclubemails.net, your account will be terminated. This especially applies to e-mail accounts returned for being Full. Any member sending Coffeeclubemails.net gibberish will result in automatic termination of account and Forfeiture of All earnings to date of termination. Auto-responses will also be deleted immediately.
15. Relationship of the Parties. You and Coffeeclubemails.net are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and Coffeeclubemails.net. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Coffeeclubemails.net. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned
16. Limitations of Liability
Coffeeclubemails.com will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or Coffeeclubemails.net program, even if Coffeeclubemails.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, Coffeeclubemails.net aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this Section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement.
17. SPAM! You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Coffeeclubemails.net and may result in legal prosecution. Coffeeclubemails.net strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. Coffeeclubemails.net may charge up to $5 per Spam email sent. This applies to SPAM mail sent to me as well as SPAM mail sent to others. DO NOT SEND ME UNSOLICITATED OFFERS! Multiple sign-ups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. Coffeeclubemails.net will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple sign-ups.
18. Unclaimed/Payments sent or Received. You grant Coffeeclubemails.net the right to use monies not claimed in Pay-Pal or other vendor within 15 days of payments or advertisements towards a donation to Coffeeclubemails.net, This include payments made to Coffeeclubemails.net for Banner, Upgraded Memberships, PTC, Email Ads, Permanent Links, Header Links and cash redemptions and any other related transactions.
19. Inactive Accounts. All Accounts with no activity for 30 Days will be deleted. Members going on vacation MUST log into their account and set the account on vacation for the duration of their expected time away. 6 weeks is the maximum vacation duration. Members setting the vacation for longer than that will need to contact the Webmaster directly.
20. Upline Restrictions.
You must be 50 % as active as your downline members.
(In order to make money from your downline you have to be an active clicker). Inactive uplinks will not receive money earned from there downline if they have not clicked on an advertiser within 15 days.
Members may earn by receiving paid-emails, opening them, reading them, Then visiting the advertiser link after they have... "Read the email". Members may earn by clicking the offers in the paid to click area Members May also earn by using the paid start page. Members may earn by referring new members to the coffeeclubemails.net program. Members will earn 20% of their direct referrals earnings. Members who use any kind of software to avoid "reading the emails" will be deleted.
Members will be paid via Serve, G-Pay, Wise ($5), Amazon E-Giftcard ($5 Min) and Walmart Giftcard ($5 Min). Coffeeclubemails.net will pay members when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by Coffeeclubemails.net.
How I do payouts .
1. You must be an active member to be paid.
2. I go buy email notifications from payouts organizer.
We start at the top of the list and work our way down.
If you change your request i get a new email notification and your date changes to the date of the newest request. Meaning if you request OCT. 15th and then changed your payout request on Oct. 30th your new date will be Oct. 30th not the 15th anymore. no matter what it says in the payouts page.
You have the right to cancel your acct at any time.
IF you choose to cancel your account for any reason or fall inactive (which in turn leads to being deleted for inactivity) you WILL forfeit any and ALL earnings on the account that gets deleted. DO NOT ask for it to be reinstated.
Do Not ask to cash out your earnings early so you can quit you have to earn the minimum just like everyone else.
Free members may request payout when their account balance reaches $2.00, except for the options the have a $5 min, AND they have 5% of personal earnings.
Max payout request allowed for free members is $3. Max payout request allowed for upgraded members is $5.
Payouts requests allowed for Amazon, Walmart, and Wise are $5 Min and $5 Max. We only send in $5 increments.
You may request 1 payout per month maximum.
You must be a member for at least 30 days to request payout. Payout's requested before the required time will not be refunded.
You may request to redeem points or earnings for ads at anytime, there is not limit on this.
Members MAY convert points to cash . Points also can be used to redeem for advertising and gifts in the redemption area. Also can be used for point auctions in our forum
Improper use of the redemption buttons will NOT be refunded - NO EXCEPTIONS!
EXAMPLE 1 - If you are a free member and you use the payout redemption for a GOLD member you WILL FORFIET that amount.
24. Membership Levels
To identify the type of membership you have look in your member area - it will read A chart above the referral tiers.
It is also followed by a NUMBER.
If your number is 1 you are a Coffee Member.
If your number is 2 you are a Espresso Member.
If your number is 3 you are a Cappuccino Member.
If your number is 5 you are a Café Latte Member.
If your number is 8 you are a Nescafe frappe Member.
If your number is 10 you are a Mocha Latté Grande Member.
25. Paid to Click
The Paid to Click section is available to provide another way for members to earn. Members MUST do their own PTC ads. Abuse of this area can result in the termination of this privilege or the suspect member account being deleted.
Abuse can be defined as (but is not limited to this definition):
1. Promoting a link directly into your paid to click section allowing others access to your member area in an effort to have them complete your clicks in the paid to click section.
This will not be permitted by our site. We have log in records for each member account. IP's are recorded as well as the source of the IP. Any member caught doing this will be immediately deleted from the program.
26. Free Upgrade terms:
Due to abuse of this privilege, we have no choice to implement some conditions on the free upgrade.
You now have to click 3 links a month to receive your free ads.
If you don't click 3 links monthly we will not process your next month ads.
If you do it 3 month in a row, your free upgrade will be removed and you will become a free member.
Thank you for your understanding.
27. Paid To Promote Clause :
The Paid To Promote is an additional feature to the PTR. You must be Active in the PTR to use the PTP feature If you are caught abusing the PTP your PTP will be suspended and your account is at risk of deletion. You may NOT just run the PTP link and cash out! you have to have 10% other earnings vs. ptp in order to be paid. Other earnings will include everything except downline earnings. So if you have $5.00 in ptp earnings you must have at least 50 cents in earnings per cash out. You must click at least 100 links a month to be considered active. We are now imposing a 100 click a month minimum along with the 10 % in personal earnings some of them clicks have to be email ads not just ptc in order to cash out ptp earnings. If you request payout and have not met the 10% requirement and don't have the required clicks your request will be canceled. if you request again and still don't have the required clicks will be canceled 3 times is considered cheating and will result in your acct being terminated (NO EXCEPTIONS)
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Coffeeclubemails.net and you with respect to your use of the Coffeeclubemails.net Web Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Coffeeclubemails.net Web Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Coffeeclubemails.net disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the Coffeeclubemails.net Interact site.